The Executive Master’s Program “International Media Innovation Management” (IMIM)
IMIM is a post-graduate part-time programme for working professionals. Following the concept of blended learning, it contains six one-week modules in various cities, complemented by e-learning. The curriculum will take the students to at least five different countries. IMIM’s students come from various fields and backgrounds: telecommunication, IT, media & entertainment, often referred to as international T.I.M.E. industries. During the course, the candidates are trained to solve real-life problems interdisciplinarily. That earmarks them for jobs that don‘t yet exist – although the need for them does. In English. Find detailed information on the program’s website or download the folder (both in English).
Courses and discourses for journalists
Our course program is designed especially for journalists who want to expand their knowledge and hone their skills. Our courses provide a framework for reflection, networking and exchange.
The focal points:
- Traditional virtues: updates and reflections on the journalistic profession
- Compact knowledge: input and practical research tips on important topics
- Professional action: training courses in management and social skills
- New challenges: ideas and examples of innovative journalism and avant-garde business models
- Current issues: discourses and debates about journalism
Download our program folder (courses with English outlines will be held in English).
Our programs, designed in consultation with the members of our Advisory Board and practitioners from all fields of journalism, focus on combining practical experience, scientific expertise and didactic know-how in a balanced manner.